IEEE Globecom 2011
Meeting at IEEE Globecom 2011, Houston, USA
All are welcome to attend.
Date: Tuesday, December 6th, 2011
Time: 12:30 – 14:00
Location: Hilton Americas Hotel
Room: Ballroom C/Level 4
- Introduction: H Zhang
- H. Zhang presented the member activity
- Liang presented about the JSAC activity (the series on CR).
- David Grace introduced WUN CogCOM.
- H. Zhang presented Report on COST TERRA for TCCN (Download)
- DySPAN SC update by O. Holland (Download)
- Reports on Conferences: ICC-12, DySPAN-12, ICC-13, etc. Reports are prepared by Mouli.
- Annamalai moved the resolution: TCCN should have a representation in the steering committee of IEEE DySpan. Passed unanimously.
- Tim Brown: TCCN offers help in setting up a reviewing support.
- TCCN Best Paper Award:
- Identified that there are no set guidelines yet.
- The questions need to answer:
- Number of years to be considered.
- There can be nomination and also should has a 10 line summary.
- Awards committee should form a guideline.
- TCCN general assembly requests the Best Paper award committee to expedite the process.